2009年8月13日星期四

my greatest research

aim : to determine the relationship between the presence of my dad and the possibility of my mum get mad.

inference : the possibility of my mum get mad depends on the presence of my dad.

hypothesis : the possibility of my mum get mad is bigger when my dad is absent.

variables
manipulated variable : presence of my dad
responding variable : possibility of my mum get mad
fixed variable : presence of three children

apparatus and materials : a man called dad, a woman called mum, a teenage girl, a little boy, a little girl and a pair of eyes.

procedure :
1. the condition of my mum especially when my dad is not around is observed.
2. my mum's attitude to the three children is observed too.
3.the observation is recorded.

observation : my mum scolded my sister and acted violently when my dad was not at home.

conclusion : the hypothesis is accepted.the possibility of my mum get mad is bigger when my dad is absent.

6 条评论:

小鸡 说...

good experiment~~

the possibility nt only geting bigger la~~~~ is "must"!!!!!

hahahahaha~~~嘘嘘嘘嘘……
不要duk我背脊噢!!!

holala^^ 说...

haha.. u r so creative.. :)

雨夜小鬼 说...

apparatus and material

u need a blog to report this research too, haha

567 说...

没事吧?好像情况不佳哦.

singing maniac 说...

给在那角落:其实这个点子不是我原创的,我有个同学以同样的方式写我的纪念册...

给雨夜小鬼:应该是说我需要抒发情绪...

给567:没事...我不会有什么事...已经习惯这种情况不佳...

Hydrangea 说...

interesting finding...

how bout next time u do experiment on my parents as well?
haha