2009年5月8日星期五

it comes again

my computer sot sot liao so i can't write in chinese.

today is the first day of exam.actually i did not do my revision for the past few weeks,i only did some revision yesterday.i know maybe i will get poor result for these 3 papers which are the english paper1, sejarah paper 1 and chinese paper 1.

firstly,i have my english paper 1.i have not write english essay for a long period of time so it is rather difficult me and i don't know what am i writing.but it is ok if teacher understand my essay.i feel a little bit weird at my stomach when i am writing the english essay but i just ignore it and concentrate on my essay.

the last paper for today is the chinese paper1.that time i have written half of my essay and my stomach starts to play havoc on me.i feel a torturous pain at my stomach.i realise that my "auntie" is coming to visit me.

i hate my "auntie" very very much but i can't stop her from visiting me.i try my best to distract myself and write my chinese essay nicely.however, i don't think that i do well for my chinese essay.

this is the first day of exam and i don't feel happy or satisfy with my condition at all.i hope that this will not happen during SPM.if not i would like to take out my uterus from my stomach so that the annoying "auntie" will not visit me anymore.

if i have made any grammatical error, please tell me so that i can learn from mistakes and improve my poor english.

7 条评论:

Chi Leong 说...

download google pinyin lah

karenc 采茶女 说...

Next time when auntie gonna come, standby pink panadol first lor.

追梦者 说...

ya.. have to improve your English.

Anyway, there are many solution to get you distract from your "aunt"

sing 说...

可以读英文书/报纸,有帮助于你的英语
加油啦~ ^^

Ee Siong 一雄 说...

Hai, because of you...
I need to use my broken english. Hehehe....
May be Virus attack pc.

singing maniac 说...

谢谢大家的意见,现在没有事了!

Hydrangea 说...

I guess the best way to improve your english is --- writting blog with english~!!

So everyweek must at least post a english version blog ya...

and i will examine for u..

jia you~!