2009年7月16日星期四

i don't believe

somebody said that to me before

perhaps just now perhaps long time ago

perhaps somebody will say that to me even in the future

i am not sure about this because i can't control other people

i can't control their minds...their mouths...their actions...

i have no such ability...it's out of my control...

i'm just an ordinary girl who has feelings...hobbies...dreams

this is me

this is who i am

i accept this truth

sometimes, i feel happy because of what they tell me...sometimes, i feel sad too.

i'm just too confused.

i can't differentiate their words whether are true or false...

perhaps they are honest

i discovered that what i don't believe is just myself not them

3 条评论:

karenc 采茶女 说...

你觉得你自己是怎样的,你就是怎样的。不过也要听听别人的意见和赞美。

十二· 说...

相信自己好了。。

sing 说...

点一首光良的歌给你 ~ I Am Who I Am