2009年11月5日星期四

Are You A Good Girl?

are you a good girl?

if someone asks me this question, i definitely will answer "NO!"

i am absolutely a bad girl!my grandma and aunt used these 3 words to describe me"坏女孩"

however, i am confused...confused about the reason that they grouped me into the "bad group"...

i am considered as a bad girl just because i unclip my hair?

i unclip my hair everyday...but this action goes against the school rules.i know this vividly but i do not change myself.

they advised me to be a good girl and follow the school rules.

in my opinion, if i really do something like this,my real personality will vanish into thin air and i don't like it.

i know others may think i am crazy and stupid because who cares about my real personality?

the school just wants me to follow the school rules, be a good girl and then glorify the school.this is why they don't care about my feeling!

i still insist on my principle.

i will never do things to please other people but make myself down.

i am stubborn from teacher's perspective.i don't care.

i just want to be myself!i don't like to hide the real me!

perhaps nobody knows that i can't survive without unclipping my hair...

i wish i can follow the school rules but i have a big face.perhaps somebody feels unintelligible about the relationship between big face and unclipping my hair.

let me explain to you.i don't like to expose my big face in front of others.this makes me feel uneasy and unconfident because i know that i look ugly with all my hair behind.

i dislike my big face.but i like natural beauty so i do not undergo plastic surgery to improve my appearance.

so i just try to make myself look better by covering my big face with fringe and hair beside my face.

my mum used to say that i looked like a boy rather than a girl due to my bad habit.

i am not like other girls who want to make things tidy and clean.

when you open the door of my room' you may get shock of your life.my room is extemely untidy with all the books scattering around.you may feel sorry to me.

you just can't imagine that this is a girl's room.but this is me.this is how i am.

that's why my hair is always untidy and not pretty at all.unclipping my hair just make me feel better psychologically.i am not following any trend and fashion.

i admit that i was an idiot creating severals illogical reason to debate with the teacher that time.

but teacher, please don't look forward that i will become an adorable obedient sweet girl in the future which only means one week...next week will be the last week we may have a chance to interact.

after that , SPM will start and that is time i say goodbye to you.

world will be peaceful for me when teacher closes her eyes and i unclip my hair.can't you tolerate me for the last week?

i will never forget the way your eyes staring me like tiger's eyes which are full of anger.

i wanna say that i will never go against my principle even you put a black spot on my certificate.

3 条评论:

十二· 说...

哈哈。对咯。有时候我很不想把我的头发绑起来。因为会看到我圆圆的脸。满讨厌的。唉

缘铃 说...

没有一个人会承认自己是好女孩的,除了那些自恋的…虽然不喜欢老师抓头发抓得很严,不过我都是抱着一种心态,那就是:读女校又没男生看,头发pin得再丑,也不会丢脸!

singing maniac 说...

给kangli:不是蛮讨厌...是非常讨厌!

给缘铃:我梆头发不是给男生看...反正男生又不会看我...我只是要自己觉得舒服...