2010年5月3日星期一

something that i need, and i need something

i need some alcohol but i hate beer cause it tastes bitter.

so i would like to have champagne.the sweet taste will make me happier...make me feel better when i am sad.

i need black curtain to cover my windows.nobody can disturb me.let me feel i am alone in this world and cry will all my heart.then i will recover from the deep sadness.

i need to take part in eating spicy food competition and make my tongue feel numb.

i need to pack up and go to a faraway place where no one knows me and stay for one week.

i need to keep quiet and make myself a dumb person for one week.

i need to get a free voucher that enable me to buy 10 pairs of high heels without spending one cent.

i need somebody to prepare a glass of refreshing fruit juice for me every morning.

i need a panda doll who can give me a hug when i need it and i will sing sweet lullaby for the panda every night.

i need somebody to praise me when i do something well.

i need money.perhaps i should make a deal with others.i would like to sell my tear.

i think 1 litre of tear worths RM100.hehe...

i know i am dreaming.

4 条评论:

Hydrangea 说...

aiyo... i always got praise u ma...

u wanna panda bear bear? take one bear bear from my cupboard in nai nai house la.. can giv u warm warm hug de...

else, wait i got see any.. buy for u ok?

*hug* muacks...

singing maniac 说...

ya la but long time no c u jor...

i wan a big big one...bigger than me wor...ok? hehe...i know it's hard to find a bear bigger than me.

anyway. kamsahamnida!

Hydrangea 说...

got bigger than u de... but will cost a few hundred.. plus.. difficult to wash lo..
ur hse washing machine, cant even fit in my hippo.. how to fit in a bear that is bigger than u ler...

singing maniac 说...

then no need wash lo...xd!hehe...