2010年5月28日星期五

respect?

u want me to respect u.but how about u? ask urself n answer the question sincerely.do u respect me? do u care about me?

there is a long long distance between us.u don't know about my thing n honestly i don't urs too.

i had tried to know more about u before.ur reaction was u shut ur door n let me stand outside.

u ignored me.u made me an outsider.

then, now u want me to respect me? don't u think this sounds like a superb funny joke?

in my opinion. i don't think that i don't respect u.i may hurt u or make u angry in some ways.

but all this behaviour doesn't mean that i don't treat u as my mum.

i try hard to tolerate with u.u r always the one who have the right to scold me.

i just wanna tell u that i have my own mind n opinion.please do respect me.

it doesn't mean that i don't respect u when i do something which i think is right but u think the opposite way.

i have the right to voice out my opinion.i have the right to choose.

i think the problem is v can't communicate to each other.so just leave me alone.

don't wanna quarell with u anymore.it's meaningless!

没有评论: