2010年1月11日星期一

unexpected

my bro and i worked for my dad yesterday morning. i didn't expect that my dad would pay for me.

however, he gave us our salary just right after our working day came to an end.

actually i am willing to help him and do not mind about the salary but as he paid me automatically, i didn't have the courage to refuse.

money is too attractive and powerful because it can bring us what we want.

it was not a large sum but it was enough.

****************************************************

i also didn't expect that she would call me yesterday.it was indeed surprised to receive her call complaining about her life in hell.

i sincerely hope that she will be able go through all the hardship and try to enjoy the process though she hates this so much.

peace!

****************************************************

i am wondering... i wish there may be more unexpected event happen in a favourable way.

1 条评论:

Waisan 说...

yor your dad really so so so good.
I gotta beg my dad for salary. =((

who call you that makes you so happy huh?

haha