2010年1月12日星期二

a day in salon

this was not the first time i straightening my hair, but it was my first time to straighten my hair in a salon.

the official first time straightening my hair was in my grandma's house and my cousin did it for me.

my bro asked me before why i don't want to perm my hair curly? i just said i don't want to look older since i have a mature appearance.

the skinny girl straightened my hair.she is cool in my eyes though other people may consider her as lala mui.

she highlighted her hair.she looks good with those pairs of smoky eyes and possesses the "rock" feel of 黄美珍.

actually i couldn't see her clearly because i didn't wear my spectacles.

is she a beauty? i have no idea.

i think my poker face scared her.she tried to chat with me using a combination of mandarin plus cantonese.

she spoke mandarin with a strong cantonese accent.

she put some chemical on my hair firstly.that got a irritating smell.

after that, she wrapped my head with a plastic bag and put a silver tayar machine above my head.

that silver tayar turned round and round above my head like a ballet dancer.it released heat thus made me felt hot.

then she washed my hair.this was the very first time washing my hair in a salon.

after that, drying-->straightening -->putting some chemical-->washing-->drying-->cutting

it was a bit complicated with so many steps and tired being a doll for other people to control.

the skinny girl was chewing gum and humming a tune as the radio playing pop music in the entire process.

two of them in the salon wondered why i didn't go to school.haha...i had graduated la!but i am confused about the auntie who gave me tomato sauce this morning.

i am not a child anymore! please don't give me tomato sauce...i hate it!

this is the report for today...i will not wash my hair for 2 days...smelly...

~end~

1 条评论:

Waisan 说...

normally i din wash hair for 3 days after permed hair wor..

Haha tomato sauce"