2010年1月13日星期三

torture

my heart is struggling now. the feeling of uneasy floods me. i just don't have a absolutely sure answer for myself.

who know my future? i wanna go to the concert!!!

my dad said i can watch it in the future when i have grown up completely... when i become independent... when i got a job and able to spend this money...

i don't think the reason he used to persuade me is correct at all.

so i began a debate with him.

i explained to him that s.h.e is not young anymore, they may marry and form their own family after that end up their singing career.

he took alan tham(is it this spelling? i mean the tham principal) as an example who still active in his singing career even though he is in old age.

i insisted to see gorgeous, charming and adorable s.h.e in person.this is what playing in my mind.

i don't want to see them first time in person as a group of old women with ugly wrinkles.

BUT he couldn't understand my thought...he said s.h.e with wrinkles is also s.h.e.

he made me almost vomit blood in front of him.

haiz...this is the generation gap between an old dad and his young and innocent daughter.

i was so angry with him as he refused me with safety problem.

i can't go alone.so i immediately invited my friend.

i sms them and got the information about the concert from the newspaper.

he was looking at me rummaging in order to find the newspaper.finally, he spitted out this sentence " 你跟s.h.e的缘分还没到!"

this made me mad!mad!mad! i was burning in rage. however, my EQ is not low.

i was rational enough to ignore him...

i want! i want to go!i want to go the concert!!! waiting for the conclusion!

没有评论: