2010年1月16日星期六

undang test

i pass my undang test...but it's weird that i don't feel happy or either sad...

i got 5 wrong answer...emm...perhaps i can modify he lyrics...~i got the wrong answer~i got the wrong answer~

my dad expects me to pass...if anything out of control, i think my dad will sigh...long and long...

dad seems busy and my mum seems in bad temper...

i feel like i am a prisoner, vacation should be interesting ... pleasing ... exciting ...

my life is unlimited boring... it's torturous living with a bomb because i have no idea when it will explode...

last year, i can be in school to avoid her.it's sad to know that i had graduated and i have no place to stay in order to run away from her.

it's just some tiny problem but she keeps murmuring and scolding make me really mad.

i have to calm down and control my mouth with all my strength to make sure that there is no saliva war between us.

sien~~~sien~~~sien~~~sien ah!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

没有评论: