2009年6月23日星期二

i hate darkness

this was the first time i felt uneasy in the darkness...i thought i always love darkness...but at least not last night...my head is cracking over and over again...and this is also what i am feeling now...

there were many mosquitoes attacking me silently...my shirt was wet with sweat...i found hard to fall asleep...

this morning...hui shan asked me "are u very tired?" my answer is absolutely yes...i was tortured by the hot and dry wheather and the violent mosquitoes which sucked and drank my blood for the whole night...

i don't want to be surrounded by the scary darkness anymore....i just want to sleep soundly...darkness...please go away and mosquitoes...please leave me alone...i just want to be alone...alone...and alone...please don't disturb me...i need time to calm down myself...

i am lacking of oxygen...can't breathe...can't do anything...

6 条评论:

karenc 采茶女 说...

你需要 Shieldox。是停电吧?

singing maniac 说...

给采茶女:你也太幽默了吧...不是停电...

十二· 说...

哇。。你英文很好勒。。我每句都读到很顺勒

缘铃 说...

每次被蚊子咬,都会留下伤痕,有时很快好,有时很痛呢!我讨厌听蚊子的歌声,好像胖虎的歌声一样!

singing maniac 说...

给kangli:谢啦...也许因为我也是用这种方式写出来的...

给缘铃:我的左手臂现在红了一小块...就是蚊子的杰作...都四五天了...好笑!胖虎的歌声...怎么会用这个比喻?可爱...可是考试一定派不上用场...因为我老师很奇怪...她竟然改“太阳公公”“经纪人”是错的...但我真的不知道哪里出了问题...

Hydrangea 说...

not bad, seldom see your write in english... keep it up..