2010年4月23日星期五

no coffee money!

i passed my driving test today with seventeen over twenty marks! the minimum marks to get a "lulus" is sixteen.

i made 3 mistakes.i got 3 crosses for these things:

6.guna isyarat lampu/tangan apabila diperlukan

7.guna brek kaki dan tangan dengan betul

20.menggunakan gear sesuai mengikut kelajuan

i remember that i did forget to on the signal light for one time.

the tester braked faster than me when all the cars in front of me slowed down suddenly and finally stopped.

this did show that i was not able to control my brake well for that moment but
i refused to admit that i had done something wrong.

because i did step on my brake to stop my car, just the tester took action too fast...faster than me so i didn't have enough time to show him that i can control the movement of the car.

but i really didn't use the right gear for 2 or 3 times.this was my fault la.

thank god that i remained safe in this scary game and the tester was breathing normally beside me.

i met some old friends there too.haiz...they can regconised me...this means that my appearance really remain unchanged...no improvement or i still look innocent and pure like a child?haha

2 条评论:

缘铃 说...

恭喜啊!!好好哦,不用给咖啡钱,我这里学车要RM800++呢!

singing maniac 说...

我只是没给咖啡钱,我学车也是用了RM800++,价钱一样啦!