2010年4月27日星期二

are you having menopause?

if you wanna use the bathroom first, u just tell me with ordinary tone like this "i wanna take a bath now."

then i will let you use the bathroom first.you are elder than me.so i will definitely let you use the bathroom first as i think this is good manner.

it's an extremely simple thing.what is the extraordinary things exist in your brain? why u always like to make things complicated?

i know u are MUCH older than me but it doesn't mean that u can treat others badly and impolitely.

i know you have MUCH MORE WRINKLES than me but it doesn't mean that you can shout at top of your voice in this wonderful morning and spoil my day.

why did you say this stupid rude thing to me "are you crazy? take bath so early?"

then why u take your bath so early too?

i cannot understand what are you thinking. i cannot communicate with you though i have tried my best to do so.

i better leave this house as soon as possible.i bet i will have high blood pressure if i am going to live with you the next 5 years and break the world record because i will be the champion to get high blood pressure at such young age.

2 条评论: