2010年3月11日星期四

memorable korean meal

my dad brought all of us to a korean restaurant to celebrate my lucky event.that was my idea to eat korean food as i never tried it before.


most of you know that i am getting crazy with DBSK who is a korean pop group.this make me wanna know more about korea.food is one of the aspects besides korean music.

never try never know.so i decided to take up all my courage and go for a try without guilt.


we were out of the car and were walking towards the restaurant.at this moment, mum looked into the restaurant through the transparent door and talked to me "there are not many customer in the restaurant."


i started to feel bad thinking that the food may not be delicious but i was reluctant to leave there because yesterday was the only precious day that my family members allow me to make decision regarding the food.


we sat on the floor like the koreans did in the dramas.there were orange pillows for us to put our "pat pat" comfortably.


when we opened the menu and had a look, we got shock because of the food price.my dad said this was the common scene.we didn't have another choice since we already sat down.

everyone ordered different food.my dad ate fried vermicelli, mum and i ate石锅拌饭 while my bro ate炸酱面.

my sis likes japanese food.so she chose the korean sushi which is a bit similar to japanese sushi food.

we also ordered grilled fish.the fried vermicelli was the tastiest.my bro could hardly finished 20% of the noodles.

the korean sushi was more salty than japanese sushi.my sis gave up to it and made a conclusion that korean food tastes bad.she decided to empty her stomach and fill it up at home with home cooked food.

mum and i didn't wanna waste any of the food so we tried our best to swallow all the food.

dad kept joking and his conclusion was he wanna tell the boss that this was our last visit.but of course he didn't tell the boss.it was just a joke.

we spent RM126 there.something funny happened.dad paid her using credit card.

i wondered how many times she got bill paid off through credit card.she can't operate the machine well and she accidentally keyed in the bill as "RM1.26".

then she didn't know what to do so she keyed in "RM126.00" again.she returned cash money RM1.26 to my dad.haha

when we were to leave the restaurant, the waitress said "kamsahamnida" to us.it means thank you in korean.

my dad turned around and asked me "she said 咸湿你啦 (in cantonese), right?". i bursted into laughter.

after that, he changed it to禽兽你啦(in cantonese). i was almost faint.

i guess we will never go to the restaurant anymore.

1 条评论: