2010年12月31日星期五

new year

i got many new dresses this year. actually i'm not that kind of skinny girl, who fits s size very well.

i have a big bone structure and look kinda chubby(don't like to use the word "fat") with meat stick on my bone i like to eat a lot.

nowadays, free size dresses and blouses which are sold in shopping centre quite fit with my size.i think it's because there are many chubby girls who r unable to fit small size.haha

my cousin bought dresses online and found that the size is not suitable for her.so she gave it to me.

one of my aunt bought a dress on discount which was not allowed to try...and the dress didn't fit her,so she gave it to me.

and my little aunt also will pass me dress and pants.

so i got a lot of new year gifts.thank you very much for the gifts and also be caring to me in 2010.

wish my family and friends a happy new year.i love you guys!

6 条评论:

缘铃 说...

Happy new year~~~

Waisan 说...

Sighhhh i damn hard to buy dress ! haih haih haih. have to buy kids one LOL

singing maniac 说...

haha...u r s size de mah...u suits shorts and mini skirt more...

it's hard for me wear shorts without looking fat and giant...so i wear dress lo...

Waisan 说...

I like wear dress la. more comfort than tights. i so chubbby too now. my school skirt gonna broke. hahah tis year not going to buy shorts and mini skirt since he not allowed HAHA

Hydrangea 说...

i love u too~~

singing maniac 说...

to waisan:wah...he is so strict...ya la...dress is more comfortable,then r u going to wear long pants?seldom c u wear that...

to hydrangea:muack!muack!