2010年11月8日星期一

lie

the company that i am working for will bank-in my salary.they specifically requested for rhb bank account.

since i don't have one so i open one la.(i only had maybank account before this.)

now i have my own atm card.i feel like i have really grown up to be an adult.i have my own car and i can drive here and there...anywhere...in the case that there is enough petrol in my car.
i have my own atm card now but it absolutely doesn't mean that i should simply spend my money.

my dad said that i should transfer all my money in maybank to rhb bank. maybank offered a scholarship for spm candidates who score good results and of course i summited a photostated copy of my spm result but i didn't get one cent from maybank.

that's why my dad is angry with maybank.i think it is not a bad idea to transfer my property to rhb.

5 条评论:

缘铃 说...

wat is rhb?

singing maniac 说...

RHB is a bank name.

缘铃 说...

==lll
haha, i dun konw....
你打什么样的工??

singing maniac 说...

sampling...给人家试喝牛奶,推销牛奶!中午十二点到晚上九点,八十令吉一天,这个薪水很值得吧?

缘铃 说...

哇,这么好~~这个假期你赚到了~~补回那个买票口袋的大洞