2010年9月18日星期六

tons of work

i'm getting lazy recently.actually lazy is one my characteristics.i m always lazy.hahaha

my final exam will be at 15th of oct.it's just around the corner.i hv many things to revise n memorize though i only study 5 subjects in total.

mr. hee(my che tuition teacher)always reminds us that v will be busier next year.upper 6 students hv a lot a lot to study.n v gt limited time.

so we need to work hard consistently so what v learned will be fresh in our minds all the time.don't wait til next year only v start to take things seriously n "add oil".

though mr. hee didn't point his finger towards me but i felt like he was scolding me.as the cantonese saying goes,there is shit in my heart(心有屎). i m distracted by many things easily."consistent" is really hard to me.

being responsible is even harder to me.i'm gonna hit my head with a hammer.

没有评论: