2010年9月13日星期一

holiday is coming to an end

i am so afraid that holiday will end soon though i know it will definitely happen.

I spent a lot of money...it looks like shopping becomes one of my hobby recently.

i do not complete my homework yet, and i do not wash my shoes yet and i do not think i have enough leisure time to enjoy and play just because i am too lazy.

it's been a long time that i write sth in english.i will take my muet test next year!it sounds horrible!

need to brush up my english...so that's y i am blogging in english now.

i read an article yesterday.it is stated there"all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy but all play and no work makes Jacka bored boy."do u agree with this statement?

i wish that next holiday will be coming soon but before that i need to go through the final exam.fighting to everybody!

没有评论: