2011年1月6日星期四

rojak of january

i begin to like rainy day which meAns everyday in this january.

i have found a great muet tt teacher.i really enjoyed her lesson.it's hard for me to focus on something but this teacher made me pay almost 99% attention.

hopefully i can get the grade that i am currently target for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

miss wong reminded us to be harworking this year.I know clearly that STPM result decides my future.

so i won't try my best but do my best!god bless me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am on diet, only take oat for dinner. i want to be slim...or just not so fat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hate maths...i think i need a personal maths teacher...sigh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i always get excited when new songs are released.i keep listening to TVXQ.i am anticipating JYJ's music essay.music is my life~~~

没有评论: