2011年3月16日星期三

growing up

this is my grandpa( my father's side) but this's photo was taken many years ago so as the photo below.
this is my grandma ( my father's side).


i wonder did i post all these photos before. i think i probably have posted these before anyway i want to repost it. it is my memory of life. i used to be that adorable...haha...my skin was fairer when i was baby but i think everybody should be the same.


i swam in pillow sea!




i hid my body and showed my small face with twinkling eyes...



haha... i was sexy...please don't misuse my naked photo...






u can see my monolids...they are still the same right now!


the girl in red at the front row is me.my parents were beside me.the one in brown and white is my mum and the one in yellow is my dad.

sporty me. i liked to cycle at home those days.

my cousin and i wore the same clothes and shoes with different colours.


i was in school uniform! the second one standing behind ( counting from the left-hand side) is me.


our silly moments...

i purposely post this photo where all of them did not ready except me. so i will be the most beautiful...kaka...

2 条评论:

两颗心和星的距离 说...

OMG ... my hair so noob tat time T___T

singing maniac 说...

现在美就好了。。。我的中分头也很好笑!