2011年3月25日星期五

formula of success

many things happened in this week. i really want to write evrything in my blog but unfortunately i don't have enough time. most of the things are unhappy...anyway i managed to handle them well and with a positive attitude.

i learned a lot of things from different teachers. i feel that i am so lucky to meet all these resposible teachers. one of the teacher gave me the formula of success. success = Diligence + Discipline + Determination (3D)

Mr. Param warned us that UPSR, PMR and SPM are nothing and STPM is really something diffiult. he said he doesn't want to see us cry when we get our result because the situation is irreversible. we have nothing can do at that moment. the only way to do well in the exam is by putting more effort.

my ibu angkat, lovely Puan Santhi advised us to be self-motivated. she said that it's not too late for us to work hard from now and if we put in our effort, everything that u desire to get will be urs.

i know i don't have another shortcut to go but only be hardworking and fight for my future.

i challenge myself because never try never know.

i promise myself that i not only will try my best but do my best. push it to the limit!

i really really really gonna rescue myself starting from this moment. work hard and everything is mine!

***************************************************

i cut my hair today...feeling myself is younger and cuter with my short bang!
kakaka...

***************************************************

a tragedy happened! our insect collection was stolen by somebody. they are so evil! they destroyed other people's work and lee hua had put in so much effort in it.

anyway i wish i will have a better tomorrow. i know i will have it under God's blessing.

cheer up and pull my socks up!!!

没有评论: