2011年6月18日星期六

216

i got 216 marks for my muet test which is a band 4. my target is band 5.

4 marks make a big difference. 220 marks are the minimum marks for band 5. i have decided to retake. wish me good luck coz the test will be held 2 days before STPM if i'm nt mistaken.

it's time to brush up my english AGAIN!

it's ok.spending RM60 one more time is ok for me coz i'm nt the one who earn them. feel sorry for my dad (2mr is father's day!) but i hv done my best...really!

i m struggling to improve my chemistry and maths currently. these 2 subjects make me dizzy. what to do? i do feel pressured when i think about what should i do if i mess up STPM. so to avoid this tragedy from happening, i keep reminding myself to work harder.

i remember what puan tan said we need 3D in order to get good result. determination! discipline! diligence! let's work out! i don't have ample time. v r having a marathon competition with the time. beat it! (MJ's music is playing in my brain...)

=============================================

my bro n sis keep asking me why i don't hv a bf? what should i reply them? i gt no market...kaka. perhaps i don't need one.

=============================================

my mum was sick the last few days. she went to c a dc and found out that she gt hypertension which is most probably a genetic disease. coz my grandma n her sis(or my aunt) also hv hypertension.

=============================================

没有评论: