2011年4月28日星期四

red and white

i want to paint my finger nails to shiny red suddenly...i think i never try before!

plan to buy a white nail varnish...then i wear it for my aunt's wedding ceremony to match my white elegant dress...kaka...

i hate exam. actually majority of us don't like it, right?

i want to go somewhere peaceful with stunning nature scenery to charge myself to full battery then i work harder for stpm...

but i don't think i hv this chance currently...nvm la

take a break 2mr. go shopping!

2 条评论:

Waisan 说...

but white nails varnish does not looks nice. maybe mine quality low so it looks not evenly pain. white is hard to paint nicely. better try it before buy la

singing maniac 说...

I TINK IT'S BCOZ OF WHITE COLOR SEEMS VERY OBVIOUS EVEN THOUGH U PAINT ONLY SLIGHTLY UNEVEN...I BOUGHT EDI..KAKA...NVM,JUST FOR FUN!