2010年7月2日星期五

goodbye, sze nan!

i was very unlucky yesterday!got scolded by the teacher, needed to become the "rubbish girl",got to know that my grandma went to the hospital on wednesday, someone talking sarcastically to me!

i reALLY wanna scream! but i don't n i know i m tough enough.whenever i wake up from a sleep,the feeling of unhappy n angry will disappear!

some of my friends still struggle about transfer thing."do u transfer to another school?""do u appeal?" seem to be the hot topic among us everyday.congratulation to sze nan!she managed to go in sam tet.i think there will be a long period til v meet each other for the next time.

many people are jealous of sze nan for being the lucky girl.i really wish my friends who appeal to transfer cn fulfil their wishes.good luck to all of u!

since i don't have headache because of this transfer thing,i focus on my presentation next week.i will try my best! fighting!

continue to breath in fresh air n work harder for my future regardless of whatever bullshit things happen in my life.

tribute to the korean actor, Park Yong Ha.

没有评论: